ECHO and COVID SAFETY
ECHO takes the safety of participants, staff and volunteers very seriously. COVID is a virus which means we can not completely keep it out of our projects. We will do what we can to make our activities as safe as we can.
What we do:
- Vaccination:ECHO encourages all participants, staff and volunteers to be vaccinated if they can. Being vaccinated helps everyone.
- Hand Washing: Everyone should regularly wash their hands with soap and water
- Social Distancing: ECHO is keeping social distancing in place
- Testing: ECHO staff and volunteers will do one PCR test and 2 LFD tests each week. We also encourage participants to use LFD tests before they come to our projects.
- PPE: ECHO staff will wear the recommended PPE when working closely with participants.
- Cleaning: ECHO is doing extra cleaning at all of our projects. We use cleaners that can kill Coronavirus. We have also bought a machine called a fogger to help us clean if we need to.
ECHO will follow the most up to date guidance and regularly meets with Herefordshire Council and other service providers to make sure we are doing the right things.
ECHO are committed to staying open as long as we feel it is safe to do so. We know how important our services are to everyone, and so will only close activities if we have to.