Studio Mirai is a social enterprise selling upcycled furniture and undertaking furniture repairs. All items are produced by people with learning disabilities.
Individuals are supported and encouraged to:
- learn how to work safely in a workshop environment
- develop craft and design skills in order to work on individual projects
- learn practical skills to repair and restore furniture
- work to customers specifications on commissions
- be a team member in a work-based setting
Donated furniture comes into the project instead of going to landfill. It is repaired, sometimes re-purposed and upcycled to the highest standard. Finished pieces are sold from Studio Mirai’s workshop-based retail outlet, on-line and through The Retro Station, Station Yard, Worcester Road, Leominster.
We look out for specific items of furniture that customers may be looking for and then upcycle to individual specifications. Private commissions are welcomed.
Keep up to date with work in progress at the project on our Facebook page. Be sure to give us a like and a follow.
We are open Mondays – Fridays 9.30 – 4.00
How to contact us:
Call on 01568 614444
email Nic Bullock, Project Leader email@example.com
Via the Facebook page HERE
And we’re on Instagram HERE