Eaton Barn is a horticultural project and retail space where participants grow and sell herbs, flowers, plants, fruit, and vegetables, and learn horticultural skills, green woodworking, and craft skills. We aim to enable our participants to gain new skills, and to benefit from a therapeutic outdoor environment.
Individuals are encouraged to:
- Learn practical horticultural skills, how individual plants grow and how to care for each plant from sowing the seed to harvesting the final product
- Learn how to work safely in a horticultural environment
- Work on a variety of indoor and outdoor seasonal activities
- Be a team member in a work based setting
- Learn how to engage with the public and how to present the produce and craft items we produce in our retail space
- Learn to take care of their environment and how to create individual environments to encourage a diverse range of wildlife to our project
Keep up to date with Eaton Barn’s latest activities by joining us:
We’re on Facebook: HERE
Be sure to give us a like and a follow!
Open: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 3.00pm
Shop Open 10am-4pm
COST: ECHO is an approved provider with Herefordshire Council and so the cost of attending a day service can often be included in a support plan. We accept commissioned places, direct payments or self funded attendees
How to contact us:
Cath Warren, Project Leader
Call on 01568 614 748
or for new referrals, Claire Mee
Call on 01568 620 307
Could you Help?
We are looking for:
Please call or message if you could offer any of these.