We are always looking for new Relief Staff and so welcome applications all year round
Relief staff are a key part of our team and help us provide consistent support to our participants. We couldn’t operate without their help.
Being on the relief team means you can be flexible about when you work to fit in with your other commitments. We have also found that many relief staff love the experience of ECHO so much, that they apply for permanent roles when they come up.
- Flexible hours
- Great way to get into the care sector
We need a pool of relief staff to cover for holidays and sickness mainly within our various day opportunities. We are looking for people who are flexible and adaptable. Ideally you should have previous experience of working with people with learning disabilities, but full induction and training will be given.
The main tasks will include:
- Working as part of the team carrying out tasks appropriate to that activity.
- Enabling and supporting the project participants in whatever ways are appropriate.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the project participants at all times.
- Where necessary, providing transport to enable participants to access the project and take part in the planned activities.
To find out more visit: